User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User noginthenog
(newbie) Thu 15-Nov-12 14:44:07
Print Post

Re: Something to read if you are considering TalkTalk

[re: baby_frogmella] [link to this post]

being an ex Plusnet customer i can tell you their support forum is very good,but if you act like some irate moron,are rude,unhelpful what do you expect?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 15-Nov-12 14:58:03
Print Post

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/compare.html?isp_7...

Is probably more representative

Left off Virgin Media as they use different network, so different types of issues

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Thu 15-Nov-12 15:24:04
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Fair comment - I suppose TT can boast that they are better than Orange - wow what an achievement that is!

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User cyanthree
(newbie) Thu 15-Nov-12 22:41:35
Print Post

Talk Talk are an awful company, all they care about is grabbing your money and giving you a rubbish service in return, the best thing for me about them is I have my MAC code and leave them in 3 weeks.

good bye Talk Talk I can say i`ll never be back to you if I live to be 1000.
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Thu 15-Nov-12 23:50:52
Print Post

[re: cyanthree] [link to this post]

TalkTalk are great, go away you plusnet trolls. Haters gonna hate!

Virgin>freeserve>BTBroadband>ndo>plusnet>IDNet>ZeN>NEWNET>entanet[ukfsn]>>>>>TalkTalk LLU
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Fri 16-Nov-12 10:23:01
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

@Devonian,

I understand your issue is being handled with the CEO's Office. If you are experiencing any issues contacting the CEO's Office please feel free to tweet us @TalkTalkCare.

For any customer experencing issues please feel free to contact us on the details above. Alternatively a number of help articles for various common queries can be found on the TalkTalk Helpsite
http://help.talktalk.co.uk/app/home

Regards

Mark
Online Community Department

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Nov-12 11:33:20
Print Post

[re: cyanthree] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by cyanthree:
Talk Talk are an awful company, all they care about is grabbing your money and giving you a rubbish service in return,

I beg to differ, i have been a TT customer for over three years and in that time have only had two minor issues which were rectified in an acceptable period of time.
Standard User Devonian
(newbie) Fri 16-Nov-12 17:28:49
Print Post

[re: TALKTALK_SUPPORT] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by TALKTALK_SUPPORT:
@Devonian,

I understand your issue is being handled with the CEO's Office. If you are experiencing any issues contacting the CEO's Office please feel free to tweet us @TalkTalkCare.

For any customer experencing issues please feel free to contact us on the details above. Alternatively a number of help articles for various common queries can be found on the TalkTalk Helpsite
http://help.talktalk.co.uk/app/home

Regards

Mark
Online Community Department

I assume you are the same Mark from the talk talk forum that not only refused to take my issues seriously, refused to look into any of my issues, refused to contact me in any shape or form, and in the end you even banned me from posting on the talktalk customer forum, saying my complaint is being handled, and there's no reason for me to post any more (censorship).

As for the CEO office handling my complaint, that's a laugh!

I had a letter saying the CEO manager had tried to call me ON THE LINE TALK TALK CANCELLED, and couldn't get through (another complaint on the way, you have my mobile number on file) she asked if I called on the 0330 number, which I have done 6 times, each time going to voice mail, which I have left my full contact details, yet nobody has called me.

I have just this moment emailed a complaints forum plus supporting evidence to the Information Commissioners Office, I have another 4 weeks, then I can pass my complaint to the telephone watch dog.
I have also been in touch with Consumer Watch South West, formerly Trading Standards, who are also interested in my case.

All communication with TalkTalk has been recorded and filed by myself, including this message, and yours on this forum.
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Fri 16-Nov-12 18:08:34
Print Post

[re: TALKTALK_SUPPORT] [link to this post]

WOW! Two and a half weeks after this topic was started a response from TalkTalk. Shows just how on the ball TT support is - not!

Too much to expect for you to actually do anything about sorting the mess out of course!

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001

Edited by jelv (Fri 16-Nov-12 18:09:50)

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sat 17-Nov-12 11:09:20
Print Post

In reply to a post by jelv:
WOW! Two and a half weeks after this topic was started a response from TalkTalk. Shows just how on the ball TT support is - not!

Too much to expect for you to actually do anything about sorting the mess out of course!

Wow two and a half weeks and you are still here grinding your axe.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | [11] | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to