User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Abe01
(member) Sat 03-Nov-12 08:34:04
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk are crooks!

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jelv:
Just consider this:

If topics such as this had been posted about Plusnet on these forums the Plusnet reps would be all over it like a rash because in spite of the mistakes they sometimes make they do actually care.

So where are the TalkTalk reps in this topic?

Year on year OFCOM report TalkTalk have way more complaints than any other ISP.

I just hope you don't have a slightly unusual issue with your TalkTalk service because then you will find out what they are like. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

How would you know, you've never been a talktalk customer? For your information i've had a few issues with my line and my broadband connection and they've all been sorted within a few days. One of them i had to complain about but as soon as they understood the problem it was sorted.
Why is it the only people who find the time to moan about talktalk on this forum seem to be those who have never used them...........or have you?
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sat 03-Nov-12 10:41:18
Print Post

[re: Abe01] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Abe01:
In reply to a post by jelv:
Just consider this:

If topics such as this had been posted about Plusnet on these forums the Plusnet reps would be all over it like a rash because in spite of the mistakes they sometimes make they do actually care.

So where are the TalkTalk reps in this topic?

I just hope you don't have a slightly unusual issue with your TalkTalk service because then you will find out what they are like. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!

How would you know, you've never been a talktalk customer? For your information i've had a few issues with my line and my broadband connection and they've all been sorted within a few days. One of them i had to complain about but as soon as they understood the problem it was sorted.
Why is it the only people who find the time to moan about talktalk on this forum seem to be those who have never used them...........or have you?

This has been said many times in this forum, i call them the bandwagon jumpers.

I have been a TT customer for several years and have only had two problems in all that time, the first was a couple of years ago when my speeds dropped, it turned out to be a problem at the exchange and was sorted quickly, the second happened recently, i lost phone and BB at midnight, i used my mobile phone to report it and i received a text to say they had received my report and i would be informed as soon as they knew what the problem was, at 7 am when i checked my phone I had two texts to say the engineer was looking into my problem then one later to say they had found it and it was fixed, i turned the modem on and all was well.

I am more than happy with customer support.

Would this be something to do with the fact TT have more than 4 million customers, and the fact they have a website for customers to report problems which non customers can read, i am sure they could make it invisible to non customers but they choose to wash their dirty laundry in public, if they didn't there would be a lot less bandwagon jumpers in forums like this.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 03-Nov-12 15:46:34
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

Well you know i am all over the fact that the biggest complainers on this forum are never actually TalkTalk customers and in most cases have never been a TalkTalk customer .

This was a real struggle on this forum for many years as TalkTalk rightly had a terrible reputation but allot of what was being posted was more to do with TalkTalk past and not actually what TalkTalk are like now .

I lost count of the amount of poster that assumed TalkTalk LLU was congested and the connections were unstable and its only now that more people have actually joined TalkTalk and know this to be complete untruths but still you see those untruths being posted and always by people who don't actually know as they are not TalkTalk customers .

I'm not going to defend their Support as its not particularly good , especially the telephone support but it is adequate if you're happy using these automated systems and the forum , the support level is directly linked to what they charge for the product .
The constantly low customer satisfaction score is almost definitely due to their telephone support being complete Tosh , as i don't use the telephone whilst dealing with TalkTalk , its not a problem for me .

Edited by woweebert (Sat 03-Nov-12 15:49:35)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Sun 04-Nov-12 11:50:32
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

If you are suggesting that the person with the issue here should be using online support that's a bit difficult when they've blocked his account and he can't connect through them!

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sun 04-Nov-12 11:56:01
Print Post

Can't he just get another line installed and go with Plusnet?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ this is not usenet __________________
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Sun 04-Nov-12 15:50:51
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

He is doing just that!

jelv

Standard User noginthenog
(newbie) Mon 05-Nov-12 10:52:07
Print Post

As a current TalkTalk subscriber and ex Plusnet customer i can inform you that the person in question is not blocked on the forums i would be careful jelv fighting other peoples battles without full knowledge is foolish the matter is being looked into and tbh i would not want him as a customer
Standard User HTTP404
(newbie) Mon 05-Nov-12 13:58:17
Print Post

Jelv - well apart from the fact that you are totally believing one side of the story - when you haven't heard the other ...

How does you friend think that hectoring, bullying, spamming, trolling, insulting and threatening will ever encourage anyone to co-operate with him and get his problem solved.

A course in anger management and negotiating skills would have had this issue solved a long time ago.

It sounds like he is his own worst enemy.

But just my opinion.
Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Mon 05-Nov-12 17:13:03
Print Post

[re: HTTP404] [link to this post]

I'd love to see TalkTalk's side of the story - so would he!

Perhaps to company name should be changed to IgnoreIgnore!

jelv

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Mon 05-Nov-12 17:15:25
Print Post

But if he really is being obnoxious then ignoring him is the best solution.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ this is not usenet __________________
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to