User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Pontefract
(committed) Fri 31-Jul-15 12:21:04
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Support

[re: baby_frogmella] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by baby_frogmella:
TT residential is fine if you're happy with using their online forums all manned by UK based staff- they have 4,000,000+ customers so they must be doing something right. However if you want top class Warrington based phone support almost as good as AAISP (and certainly as good as the likes of Zen, IDNET) then TT business are your best bet.

There are quite a few of us ex-Zen staff at TalkTalk Business - thanks for the feedback smile

--
Paul Simpson

The opinions expressed in posts on this forum are entirely my own. They should not be seen as reflecting the views of my employer or as having been authorized or approved by anyone other than me.

PLEASE NOTE; I will not respond to unsolicited private messages.
Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 31-Jul-15 15:16:18
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Support

[re: Pontefract] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Pontefract:
In reply to a post by baby_frogmella:
TT residential is fine if you're happy with using their online forums all manned by UK based staff- they have 4,000,000+ customers so they must be doing something right. However if you want top class Warrington based phone support almost as good as AAISP (and certainly as good as the likes of Zen, IDNET) then TT business are your best bet.

There are quite a few of us ex-Zen staff at TalkTalk Business - thanks for the feedback smile

I guess Mr T* wasn't paying well enough at Zen? wink Seriously, keep up the good work! smile
(*not B.A. Baracus)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TalkTalk Business Fibre 79999/20000 kbps