User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User KelvinBridge
(regular) Tue 17-Nov-15 19:05:41
Print Post

Re: Potential for a takeover of TalkTalk "has to be high"

[re: AdrianPH] [link to this post]

## You could buy a goldfish or a budgie to occupy your time.##

........................... Is this really a good time to invest in goldfish or budgies , as https://goldfishgazette.wordpress.com/ is very quite on high returns
Standard User broadband66
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 18-Nov-15 09:42:29
Print Post

Wouldn't that be a little cruel to the goldfish or budgie?

Was Eclipse Home Option 1, VM 2Mb & O2 Standard
Now Utility Warehouse (up to 16mbps) via Talk Talk
Standard User AdrianPH
(regular) Wed 18-Nov-15 10:16:25
Print Post

[re: broadband66] [link to this post]

I don't know.

I did worry later that posting a response may have been a mistake as the suggestion could lead to regular 20 page submissions carping on about second hand fish salesmen and the corruption rife amongst the members of the millet growers association.

What is the market position on cuttlefish stocks this week?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Skilty
(member) Wed 18-Nov-15 12:29:02
Print Post

In reply to a post by AdrianPH:
I don't know.

I did worry later that posting a response may have been a mistake as the suggestion could lead to regular 20 page submissions carping on about second hand fish salesmen and the corruption rife amongst the members of the millet growers association.

What is the market position on cuttlefish stocks this week?

Stocks are down due to reports of infected cuttlefish ink. The Telegraph reported that this could be the start of an underhanded plan by octopodes/octopuses (Oxford English Dictionary) and Squid to corner and consolidate the Cephalopoda ink market.

One wonders how this will affect the colouring of risotto and pasta going forward...

plusnet Unlimited Fibre (FTTC) > Sky Fibre Pro Unlimited. 17ms Ping, Sync ~ 64.05/18.83Mbps - BQM
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to