General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User rikbean
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 28-Feb-12 08:50:47
Print Post

Re: Cease Fee by Vivaciti

[re: mixt] [link to this post]

I have to agree with you. The 'bad press' for Vivaciti generated in this thread is likely to cost them more than the charge.

Rik
Standard User JohnR
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 28-Feb-12 09:14:56
Print Post

[re: NilSatisOptimum] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by NilSatisOptimum:
OP has made a health disclosure to Vivaciti and that falls under the Equality Act 2010

Did draft up a long reply to this.

But that would fuel the fire and break forum rules by taking this thread off topic.

Surfice to say. I'm glad that the OP is on the mend and can now get on with the important things in life smile

\_0-0_/ AdsL is Hell \_0-0_/
Powered by Oh 2
Wats SUP doc.... You using too much.....
Standard User broadband66
(experienced) Tue 28-Feb-12 13:32:15
Print Post

[re: NilSatisOptimum] [link to this post]

I'm sure that having a heart attack after a contract is agreed to doesn't preclude that person from fullfilling their obligations unless they are incapacitated.

I don't think anyone can clarify the term disability. A friend of mine only has one leg, She can't get a "Blue Badge" due to the fact she has a prosthetic and can walk nearly normaly. Half the drivers in my local town with blue badges jump out of their cars and walk quickly across the road, not much wrong with their mobility.

Can I use the disability card as every so often my back goes into spasm and I can't walk for a day or so.

Was Eclipse Home Option 1 & VM 2Mb
Now O2 standard

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User john2007
(legend) Tue 28-Feb-12 14:57:56
Print Post

[re: broadband66] [link to this post]

I am a prat with many mental diseases, fourteen broken legs, and seven broken hearts.

If you dare question my self diagnosis may the Equality Act 2010 smite you dead.
Standard User cavillas
(knowledge is power) Tue 28-Feb-12 15:05:25
Print Post

[re: rikbean] [link to this post]

Looking around all the isp's available to me if I wnated to change then after this thread Vivaciti would be the last on my list after TalkTalk, AOL etc. It seems they have definately worsened their profile because of this. I think they shuold be a bigger company and waive this charge. No one is saying waive all charges for anything in future but this charge seems to have ended up in the mire and waivingit would give Vvaciti some credibility back. Good companies look after preetn, past and future customers by good publicity.

Alf
------------------------------------
smile IDNET Happiness Online smile
I am in no way employed or connected with IDnet other than as a customer.

There are 11 kinds of people, those who understand binary, those who don't and those who don't care.
Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(member) Tue 28-Feb-12 17:07:31
Print Post

[re: john2007] [link to this post]

If you are ever in position like the Op appears to be I will look out for your posts, I cut my teeth with another ISP who appeared to seek persons under our service who in the main would strangely waive fees and contracts quicker than they generated them! I can’t really comment on back spasms, broken legs and hearts, apart from consider lifestyle change and listen to your mother with regards matters of the heart.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
Standard User Kimi
(knowledge is power) Tue 28-Feb-12 18:28:53
Print Post

[re: cavillas] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by cavillas:
Looking around all the isp's available to me if I wnated to change then after this thread Vivaciti would be the last on my list

Same here, Ive stopped recommending them also.
Standard User Fastriver
(newbie) Thu 01-Mar-12 07:02:19
Print Post

[re: partial] [link to this post]

Not had a good few days…sorry for not contributing till now.
I have been sending messages via ticket to Vivaciti since I hastily said on 24/02/12 “There will not be any further communication from me on this matter-ever.”
I have sent messages on the 25th and 26th and am still waiting for a reply to “Can you post to me an invoice please so that, if I am responsible for paying you and that Orange are at fault for causing the cease fee, I can then have written evidence of the charge against me, so that I can then pursue them for a refund? Can you also put into writing and post to me your argument(s) as to why you believe you are not at fault for the cease and the reasons that you believe Orange is.
Can you give me some extra time to do my own checks before you rightly or wrongly take matters further regarding debt collection?
Thank you,”

I have not heard anything since but get automated Invoice Payment Reminder emails every day.

Not sure what Cisas and ADR is but should I try to do something or just wait for a response to above?
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 01-Mar-12 07:43:57
Print Post

[re: Fastriver] [link to this post]

Give it a week or so for a reply (any maybe try and contact them via phone). If you don't get anywhere with that it might be worth contacting the Citizens Advice Bureau.

CISAS is the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme. ADR (alternative dispute resolution) would be covered by CAB or the CISAS.

-----------------------------------------------
Good for what ails you.. Follow me on Twitter. Be* Say it with wibbles!
My YouTube Channel Programming : My GLBasic Books
Preview of AtomZ My Blog
Standard User Kimi
(knowledge is power) Thu 01-Mar-12 07:44:34
Print Post

[re: Fastriver] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Fastriver:
I have not heard anything since but get automated Invoice Payment Reminder emails every day.

Not sure what Cisas and ADR is but should I try to do something or just wait for a response to above?

Go to Cisas, i would be very surprised if you lost. Don't pay them.

As i thought Vivaciti have now buried there head in the sand frown
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to