General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | 18 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Fastriver
(newbie) Mon 11-Jun-12 21:03:51
Print Post

Re: Cease Fee by Vivaciti

[re: Fastriver] [link to this post]

On the 6th March I sent Vivaciti my home address details via email as they requested (why I should have to provide this this is beyond me as surely they would have my details) but anyway, as I had requested from them their dispute procedure policy details.
No dispute policy/procedure details were forthcoming so I sent their automated demand emails to spam folder.
Yesterday I requested again the policy/procedure details and requested a receipt of the so called debt I owe them that I paid via their debt collector.
I am now well enough to take things a lot further......so watch this space.
UKDoc, I have sent you my details as you asked via PM.
Standard User Fastriver
(newbie) Thu 14-Jun-12 18:12:36
Print Post

Gavin UKDoc (Orange) arranged for a colleague to call me. Thank you Gavin.
I must say I was very impressed with Orange ‘customer services’.
The gentleman from Orange had read through the whole of this saga and felt that enough was enough and even though Orange were not wholly to blame here, felt that under the circumstances and without a lengthy investigation, made amendments that really Vivaciti should have done. I was so pleasantly surprised by being credited the cease fee I had just paid via BACS to Henriksen Limited (debt collectors on behalf of Vivaciti) also one month’s telephone rental. Now then Vivaciti, how’s that for looking after customers! Orange had no need to do that, but they did.

Vivaciti, this week you were asked for the second time, to send to me a copy of your Dispute Policy/Procedure and for it to get to me this week. I am still waiting. I also asked for a receipt for the £37.11, £29.69 cease fee plus £7.42 debt collector’s fee. I am still waiting for that too.

Vivaciti, take a lesson from me…..burying your head in the sand does you no good. The problem does not go away.

I hope to hear from you very soon Karl Prust from Vivaciti, preferably through the post tomorrow or Saturday

Orange, thank you. Thank you so much.
Standard User Kimi
(knowledge is power) Thu 14-Jun-12 18:50:46
Print Post

Glad to see you got sorted, nice to see Orange coming good seeing as though they get some slating at times.

Looks like you are well shut of Vivaciti now, i thought their behaviour was despicable towards you.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 16-Jun-12 08:06:22
Print Post

[re: Kimi] [link to this post]

Hmmmm.

Very bad PR from vivaciti. It might have been better for them to have rescinded the charge made to the OP.

But!

The fact that a Cease was put on the line, with the attendant costs/(charges levied by BT Wholesale on vivaciti, was entirely due to Orange acting incorrectly and unreasonably. There is no reason whatsoever, other than Public Relations, that vivaciti should have swallowed these charges which were caused because of an order placed on Openreach by Orange!

I think it worth noting that BT Wholesale are also the actual ISP supplying the broadband for which Orange are merely front-end salesmen.

Vivaciti made a mistake when the second MAC was requested. That is all they did wrong. Orange directly caused the whole issue, with no authority from the OP. Orange have now paid up. They should have done so as soon as they became aware of what had happened.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standard User Fastriver
(newbie) Sun 17-Jun-12 20:16:30
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I guess it is no surprise, but Vivaciti failed to send to me their Dispute Policy/Procedure.
No receipt for the money paid either.
I know what my next move is.
Standard User wingco1
(legend) Mon 18-Jun-12 13:15:32
Print Post

Are you still with Vivaciti?
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jun-12 13:54:10
Print Post

[re: wingco1] [link to this post]

It looks like the OP is now with Orange smile

Alastair

omadasafisho
Standard User burakkucat
(experienced) Mon 18-Jun-12 15:15:20
Print Post

In reply to a post by Fastriver:
I guess it is no surprise, but Vivaciti failed to send to me their Dispute Policy/Procedure.
No receipt for the money paid either.
I know what my next move is.
Send the legal "heavies" to the Vivaciti registered office. laugh

100% Linux and, previously, Unix.
Standard User wingco1
(legend) Mon 18-Jun-12 16:06:49
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

Cheers. I understand Orange have reimbursed the disputed amount and admitted their mistake. I can't see why the OP wants a different ISP's dispute procedure.
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jun-12 19:17:29
Print Post

[re: wingco1] [link to this post]

I think the dispute procedure was requested earlier in the war, the OP seems quite taken with Orange so far.

Alastair

omadasafisho
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | 18 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to