General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | [21] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User alext05
(member) Wed 22-Jan-14 07:26:50
Print Post

Re: Plusnet trustworthy

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

The thread is a waste of time for anyone trying to help. I am surprised it's still going on.
Standard User Malwaremike
(committed) Wed 22-Jan-14 10:53:58
Print Post

[re: alext05] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by alext05:
The thread is a waste of time for anyone trying to help. I am surprised it's still going on.

I agree. Its only virtue is to display the tolerance and patience of its moderators and the people who give so much of their time and knowledge to help others.
Standard User blimsta
(learned) Wed 22-Jan-14 14:28:10
Print Post

[re: Malwaremike] [link to this post]

Umm what? 2-3 years of internet problem and a man isnt aloowed to be a bit upset while still paying full price.

Not only have I had no help but people are arguing with me when I'm the only one trying to work out the problem.

To any gamers out there, you can see the BS, you shouldn't have to understand how the internet works to play your games online. You don't need to know people are being payed off to stick up for PN because all you need to know is PN it [censored] for new age games.

Money grabbing maggots! The UK really isn't the place to be anymore. Rather live in the US, at least they take pride in having fun.

PS. I'm a guy who enjoys understanding things, I'm one of those sad people who enjoys things most people would get bored of very quickly. THIS hasn't been fun, no if anything it's been a bunch of misleading pack of lies. Its actually very depressing seeing people act like this.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 22-Jan-14 14:37:27
Print Post

[re: blimsta] [link to this post]

After that outburst I am closing this thread

If you want to seek help on the issue you need to keep things polite and avoid accusations.

i.e.

What game is having the issue.
Which servers you are playing on.

At the very least then if others are having similar issues it will help them to find your post and possibly share what they have tried, rather than the random help that has been offered, but all too often rebuffed.

Andrew Ferguson, [email protected]
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | [21] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to