General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Bastien
(learned) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:42:06
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti unfairly suspended my internet (story inside)

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
We can show evidence that the emails were received by gmail, read receipts are irrelevant as not all system (or mail clients for that matter) send them, you can even set your own mail client up not to send read receipts.
Disclose no more of my personal information in a public forum.
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:43:36
Print Post

[re: Bastien] [link to this post]

I have to ask. Do you dispute that Vivaciti have previously offered to honour the £8 charge they originally quoted to you? If they did what reason have you ignored/rejected it? Or did you not receive the email?

Edited by ian72 (Thu 21-Jan-16 09:45:07)

Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:43:48
Print Post

There is no personal information contained in this post.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:48:27
Print Post

And a question to yourselves - have you offered a deadlock letter to allow this to go to ADR? Is that not the correct route for disputes between customers and ISPs?
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:53:39
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

Not until either no solution can be found or 8 weeks

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:54:32
Print Post

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
There is no personal information contained in this post.
You have clearly stated your customer has a Gmail address.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:56:34
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

So have hundreds of thousands of other people but yes see your point.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User Bastien
(learned) Thu 21-Jan-16 09:57:18
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ian72:
I have to ask. Do you dispute that Vivaciti have previously offered to honour the £8 charge they originally quoted to? If they did what reason have you ignored/rejected it? Or did you not receive the email?

I have disputed the amount based on the fact that that was the sole amount I was told, and that it was a vague mention that cannot be materialise without a confirmation, and they never offered to settle with just the 8 pounds, I was offered "if you pay the cease fee for the old house (£31.12 + VAT) the disputed activation fee that we spoke about below(£8.00 + VAT) and the monthly service charge as per your bill, we can re-instate the service while we try to resolve the issue." which I rejected, based on the fact that the 31 quid was a key item under dispute. Also I find this partial waiver to be absurd, as I find that bargaining like you would do in a market dilutes the logical basis in this dispute.

However I will suggest that these offers are irrelevant now at this point since they have terminated everything.
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 21-Jan-16 10:27:22
Print Post

Not until either no solution can be found

But assuming that you have now terminated the account and passed it to debt collectors would suggest it is already at this point - or is the OP mistaken about that being the current position?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 21-Jan-16 10:29:23
Print Post

Businesses are allowed to change their address, and there is no requirement that any business should be a Limited Company.

If a business is not a Limited Company it will not be registered at Companies House. That registers Limited Companies, not sole traders or partnerships. Note that "sole trader" and "partnership" are legal terms, and either can have thousands of employees. The title does not imply a single person or just two people.

The current legal status and address of vivaciti in this respect I admit is confusing. However both the domains vivaciti.net and vivaciti.com listed under Contact Us on the website are registered to the 358 address. This however may be an accountant's or similar address, not the address from which the business is run. You would still expect correspondence to there to reach the business owner.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59997/15142kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Edited by RobertoS (Thu 21-Jan-16 10:32:56)

Pages in this thread: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to