General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Skilty
(member) Mon 18-Jan-16 15:26:22
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti unfairly suspended my internet (story inside)

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
WLR Basic SL is where there is a line that is MPF and you do a line take over and convert it back to WLR (cheaper option than a brand new provide of phone line)

Thanks, I did figure it was something to do with an existing line, just couldn't figure exactly what smile

plusnet Fibre > Sky Fibre Pro > Pulse8 Fibre XL - 14ms Ping, Sync ~ 65.78/18.73Mbps - BQM
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 18-Jan-16 15:27:39
Print Post

[re: nemeth782] [link to this post]

The fact info on this site, if a person has access to it, is personal info is correct.

However, posting that they were in a 12 month contract that had now completed and that they are in a new 12 month contract is not personal. That information in no way allows us to connect personal info. At the very most the ICO might say they shouldn't release details on a public forum but as the OP bought it to a public forum the info released by Vivaciti in that posting is far less than the info the OP themselves released.

I suspect Vivaciti will post nothing further in this thread as the only useful information they can give is similar to what you are saying is personal - this goes back to being an issue between the OP and Vivaciti and the OP has probably had all the useful info they are going to get - especially as this looks like it is going to go to ADR or the courts unless one party of the other is willing to back down.
Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 15:47:00
Print Post

[re: Skilty] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Skilty:
There is a very clear paragraph about termination and cease charges where it states £34.50+VAT.

So that makes:

£48 - Activation
£41.40 - Cease
£37.99 - WLR Basic SL (whatever this is)
£15 - Telephone number migration

Total = £142.39

I am assuming the OP took their phone number, hence the WLR Renumber charge.

Vivaciti should have given the OP 10 days notice as per the Direct Debit Guarantee (link posted on another reply) but as it states the guarantee does not cover contract disagreements or disputes...
Probably£142.39 in fees + monthly line rental and bb subs as i think it's pay in advance with vivaciti

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Skilty
(member) Mon 18-Jan-16 15:49:52
Print Post

[re: tommy45] [link to this post]

Yeah I was just looking at what the OP feels are the unreasonable charges. I am assuming they have no issue with Vivaciti for charging him LR and broadband.

plusnet Fibre > Sky Fibre Pro > Pulse8 Fibre XL - 14ms Ping, Sync ~ 65.78/18.73Mbps - BQM
Standard User Bastien
(newbie) Mon 18-Jan-16 16:27:17
Print Post

I cannot get too involved with any dispute with you on here. All system generated emails that are sent to you have a copy in your client area along with your tickets etc.

Just hold on a minute, I never saw this email, I insist you explain your supposed "order confirmation email", please explain, because you cannot just throw out something I don't know about and walk away pretending nothing has happened. I demand an explanation of this. Did you send it to my email address or not? Or did you just post it in your internal website that I have to log in to see? When did you send it? What is it titled? Can you explain why it isn't in my email account? Did your system fail to send the email? What do you mean by copy? Copy of what? Do you mean a copy of an email I did not receive, or do you mean a copy of something that only you can see?

Please explain to me because as I say, I never received this mysterious email, and I am really really confused right now. This mysterious email you said you sent me is totally new to me and I have no idea what this is about. If you do not wish to post it here, please send me an email instead. But please do give me an explanation on this.

I am genuinely confused at this point.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 16:35:49
Print Post

[re: Bastien] [link to this post]

If you log into your client area (you last logged into this a couple of days ago) and look at email history, you can see all communication that has gone out to you there is an email there titled: Your ADSL order details for line number: [your telephone number]

The email is similar to the original one you received when you first signed up to us, the contest of that email you have already posted in this thread.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User Skilty
(member) Mon 18-Jan-16 16:39:11
Print Post

The way I read it is that if you log into the portal you will see what email was sent, when it was sent, the title and the content

How did you track your order for a house move when you submitted it to Vivaciti?

Standard User Bastien
(newbie) Mon 18-Jan-16 16:51:58
Print Post

If you log into your client area (you last logged into this a couple of days ago) and look at email history, you can see all communication that has gone out to you there is an email there titled: Your ADSL order details for line number: [your telephone number]

The email is similar to the original one you received when you first signed up to us, the contest of that email you have already posted in this thread.

Can you explain why your internal logs has something that I never received?
Standard User Bastien
(newbie) Mon 18-Jan-16 16:55:32
Print Post

[re: Skilty] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Skilty:
The way I read it is that if you log into the portal you will see what email was sent, when it was sent, the title and the content

How did you track your order for a house move when you submitted it to Vivaciti?

Via tickets on their website.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:01:48
Print Post

Is there an email area as well as the tickets?

Are there relevant tickets for this move?

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59997/15142kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to