General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:04:57
Print Post

Re: Vivaciti unfairly suspended my internet (story inside)

[re: Bastien] [link to this post]

Hi,
As your email is not managed by us I cannot say one way or the other I am afraid.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User Bastien
(newbie) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:08:39
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Is there an email area as well as the tickets?

Are there relevant tickets for this move?

I can't find the email area, there is just the tickets area, which doesn't have the mysterious email.
Standard User Bastien
(newbie) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:12:54
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
Hi,
As your email is not managed by us I cannot say one way or the other I am afraid.

Wow.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:19:05
Print Post

When you are logged into your account you click on your name and this shows a drop down list of everything you can do in the client area just select the option for Email History.
If you also look under services you can see your order this also shows the details for your new broadband order at your new address.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User Skilty
(member) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:32:22
Print Post

In reply to a post by Bastien:
Hi,

Wow.

You might want to read this regarding email and the number of ways it can fail to reach the recipient...

plusnet Fibre > Sky Fibre Pro > Pulse8 Fibre XL - 14ms Ping, Sync ~ 65.78/18.73Mbps - BQM
Standard User Bastien
(learned) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:32:51
Print Post

When you are logged into your account you click on your name and this shows a drop down list of everything you can do in the client area just select the option for Email History.
If you also look under services you can see your order this also shows the details for your new broadband order at your new address.

Ok I see what you mean. No I never saw this email as it was not sent to me. I wonder why.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:40:31
Print Post

Hi,
Just for the record it was sent to you, what you are saying is you never received it.
As I said I don't know why I am afraid that only shows the emails that were sent from our system and include automated email (system generated, as in this case of a new order) and tickets you send to us and we reply to.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User Bastien
(learned) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:43:24
Print Post

Also it doesn't say where it is sent to.

Also there is only 10 emails in your email history, the earliest one is from 27/10/2015, I can't find any older ones.

"Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries"
Standard User Bastien
(learned) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:49:17
Print Post

I feel I have wasted enough time trying to wrestle with your system.

It is just a small case of non-communication, as I never received the email.
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Mon 18-Jan-16 17:49:30
Print Post

Hoping to see vivaciti do the right thing and waiver the charges, given all of the inconvenience they have caused you by suspending your service and not making the charges clear.

I had expected the smaller ISPs to be better at this kind of thing but I guess they need to keep the pursestrings tight.

BT, Sky, Virginmedia et al would almost certainly have wavered the charges on this bill. If you had contacted them 4 days before the billing date, they would have almost certainly not cut off the connection... My experience with VM, BT and Sky is that whenever I have disputed a charge, they remove it from the following bill pending investigation, and you just pay the standard charges until the dispute is resolved. They also continue to report positively to credit reference agencies.

Also, if you tried to migrate away, they would never block it, but would then request a payment in full of the remaining contract.

Edited by ukhardy07 (Mon 18-Jan-16 17:55:40)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to