General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 04-Apr-20 16:55:24
Print Post

Re: Plusnet Slammed me!

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
It's almost certain the bank will accept it. Give it a try. I suggest at a bank, preferably your own though. (Bank, not necessarily branch). Not the post office or some other bank/building society.

In these times see if you can pay in via your app. Mine scans cheques, but I've not had to use it. Most branches are closed around here.

20 years of broadband connectivity since 1999 trial - Live BQM
Standard User bounderboy
(regular) Fri 19-Jun-20 22:04:20
Print Post

[re: jchamier] [link to this post]

Just to update this thread I am moving to Vodafone Business Broadband and the date is set for the 25th June (next week)..

So far no communication from Origin to say that the line has been requested to be taken over.. interesting times :-|
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 20-Jun-20 00:58:25
Print Post

[re: bounderboy] [link to this post]

How did you get on with the cheque's mis-spelt name?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, sites and mail hosting - Tsohost & Ionos.
Connection - Three B311 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up. 1+ 8 Pro max 80Mbps down, 24Mbps up.
=========================
To argue with a mindless bigot is foolish.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Vorlon
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 24-Jun-20 22:25:47
Print Post

[re: bounderboy] [link to this post]

Interesting thread and glad you've almost got everything resolved bounderboy eg with the cheque spelling.

As usual lots of great feedback and help on these forums and I get to hear of issues I never knew could exist. Plus ways of how to remedy them.

Talking about not knowing about things that exist, this is the first time I've heard of the ISP Origin. I've heard about Origin in the gaming world but not when it comes to broadband etc. Something else I'll take the time to check out.
Standard User bounderboy
(regular) Thu 25-Jun-20 22:17:18
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
How did you get on with the cheque's mis-spelt name?

Yeah we shoved in Halifax app and it went through no problem so all good thank you..

Switched to Vodafone today ... fingers crossed ,,,, never received any comms from Origin to say sorry to see you go..... so they didn't learn anything it seems lol
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | [13] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to