Technical Discussion
  >> Windows Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

  Print Thread
Standard User michaelh
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 09-Apr-11 22:26:57
Print Post

Firefox and Chrome

[link to this post]
I use FF 4 but on both sides of the screen there is a gap of about 1/4" with coloured symbols in it. If I click on these symbols a download window for Chrome appears. I don't want Chrome, but I can't find a way of getting rid of these 1/4" gaps and associated symbols.

Standard User john2007
(legend) Sat 09-Apr-11 22:31:48
Print Post

Re: Firefox and Chrome

[re: michaelh] [link to this post]
Any chance of a link to a screen dump to show what you mean?
  Print Thread

Jump to