Okay, then rebuild your profile.
- Create a firefox shortcut on your desktop. Right-click > properties. At the end of the text in 'Target' add -p then click ok.
- Launch the shortcut and create new profile (give it a memerorable name), then launch the new profile. Close the resulting window as soon as it opens.
- Then open an Explorer window and copy-paste the following into folder location bar: %APPDATA%/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles
- Go into the old default directory and ctrl-select then copy the following files: extensions (directory), cert8.db, cookies.sqlite, downloads.sqlite, formhistory.sqlite, key3.db, permissions.sqlite, places.sqlite and signons.sqlite
- Go up a directory level and then into the new profle you created and paste/overwrite all the files.
- Launch firefox as usual and then import all your bookmarks as a backup.
Firenet - V21 - Fast4 - f·2·s - eclipseinternet - entanet - aaisp.net - plusnet