User comments on ISPs
  >> Wireless Broadband ISPs (not wireless ADSL routers)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User slimj
(member) Sat 07-May-11 20:51:15
Print Post

Re: VFast Testing 100Mbit Service

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Hi,

Bear with it, if it's something to do with the equipment at the host address then it will likely be sorted out by the engineers quite quickly. Sounds like a minor problem that will get resolved.

Where are you based? Are you on the new Airmax network? I'm in Thanet and can't say I've noticed any problems since being on the new network, been fast and reliable since installation quite a few months ago.

VFast Wireless Broadband.
My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User vfast_tim
(newbie) Thu 02-Jun-11 20:56:07
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Hi

As you are already aware the repeater you connect to was reinstalled on Thursday 26th, a week ago. Since then we have not seen the same issue. I therefore believe that we have finally found what was causing the repeater to stop working after ~48 hours. A simple firmware bug, not a hardware issue, power surge or cable short as we had previously though.

Hopefully you are now happy with your vfast wireless broadband.

Regards,
Tim
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Thu 16-Jun-11 08:38:17
Print Post

[re: vfast_tim] [link to this post]

Superb! - It's now been running for about two weeks, so thought I'd pop back here and say thanks for persevering with the problem solving. I don't want casual viewers thinking that I wasn't happy with what is a very good service, especially for people living in broadband 'not-spots'.

I'm getting a very reasonable 10mb download and about 6mb up - makes working from home a reality rather than a wish.

Thanks again Vfast for sorting it out.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | [9] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to