User comments on ISPs
  >> Wireless Broadband ISPs (not wireless ADSL routers)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mjay
(newbie) Fri 10-Dec-10 16:56:28
Print Post

Re: VFast Testing 100Mbit Service

[re: darrenorbital] [link to this post]

Just been upgraded, getting a solid 14.5mbit down and 15-17 mbit upstream. Considering I could just about get 1mbit DSL, I love you guys.

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User V10Diesel
(newbie) Mon 03-Jan-11 11:06:47
Print Post

[re: darrenorbital] [link to this post]

Hi I'm on the Ashford vfast network, receiving from international house. Will Ashford be getting the 100mb service? I get a solid 10mb up and down at the moment which is great, but bt have emailed me today saying they can supply 30mb in march. I would prefer to stay with vfast as they have provided an excellent service over the last few years and I am not opposed to maybe helping out with some of the costs involved.

Thanks
Standard User V10Diesel
(newbie) Tue 04-Jan-11 16:06:01
Print Post

[re: V10Diesel] [link to this post]

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ljphil78
(newbie) Mon 24-Jan-11 13:50:16
Print Post

[re: V10Diesel] [link to this post]

Im also in ashford on v.fast but on the Charter House transmitter as I'm too low to get LOS to international house.
would love to know if an upgrade is in the pipeline, who's going to get it first, I'm hoping it will be charter house as when I had my install done Martin said it was the older network, so I think an upgrade straight to the new 100 meg network would be the best idea smile lol
Have to say though in the 5 or so months that I've been with vfast the service had been out standing
Keep up the good work guys.
Anonymous
(Unregistered)Tue 25-Jan-11 23:23:30
Print Post

[re: Ljphil78] [link to this post]

Email into support, there are more transmitters about in ashford now than charter, charter is however due to be upgraded this year.
Standard User Ljphil78
(newbie) Wed 26-Jan-11 08:22:56
Print Post

[re: Anonymous] [link to this post]

Ha haa i wasnt meaning that there was a problem with the current speed lol far from it smile
Anyway i think i'd rather stay connected to a transmitter than my nearest repeater less lag smile
Good news about Charter House upgrade this year, would it be cheeky to ask when its scheduled for?
Standard User dbvfast
(newbie) Thu 27-Jan-11 12:12:46
Print Post

[re: Ljphil78] [link to this post]

Not got exact dates yet as we are flat out with install, it will be done though, email me your VFast username and i will checkout a few things.

Regards
Darren
Standard User Jaxxeh
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 01:31:04
Print Post

[re: dbvfast] [link to this post]

Hi Darren,

I've been reading through this and I have to say im extremely happy that there's a decent broadband service to be had in this part of kent. However, I'm currently living north of London but will be moving down this way in the summer. I'm looking to live a bit nearer the coast in Whitstable, however I typed in a postcode (for an address I may well end up living at) and it said that vfast was unavailable. How accurate is the postcode finder?

Ta, Jim.
Standard User dbvfast
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 08:16:48
Print Post

[re: Jaxxeh] [link to this post]

Its not that upto date i am afraid frown Best way is to email in to sales for a better indication.

Regards
Darren
Standard User Jaxxeh
(newbie) Tue 15-Feb-11 18:16:17
Print Post

[re: dbvfast] [link to this post]

Will do. Cheers mate.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to