1. I'm happy with reliability
2. I happy with speeds.
I am not happy with Zen.
1. Not included in price drops as per other customers
2. Supplied Router doesn't work to the advertised speed so had to purchase my own router (yes I worked with support - works fine when directly plugged into the BT supplied box)
3. Supplied Router didn't allow FTP (see point 2) (yes I worked with support)
4. No bandwidth increase unaligned with other products.
Point '1' I can concede.
As an early adopter you expect there to be problems - hence point 2 and 3.
Point '4' is indefensible.
I am not alone - of the 3 friends/family that I have set up with Zen, two have moved away due to disappointment with the price point and perceived value.
Zen have a couple of weeks to sort out this bandwidth allocation otherwise I'm cancelling my DD and off elsewhere as the product no longer meets my needs.
And good luck to Zen in enforcing the fixed term contract in the small claims court as only 50% of the advertised product is being supplied.
ZeN Fibre Early Adopter