I just moved to BT fibre infinity 2 this morning & the set up went nice & smooth. as I was with sky for a couple of weeks but there were hidden charges after I was told a set price on a letter after they took over BE There.
so I am just asking if the home hub 5 info looks right for the moment ? =
1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3. Firmware version: Software version 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.6 (Type A) Last updated Unknown
4. Board version: BT Hub 5A
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 01:10:36
6. Data rate: 8158 / 60527
7. Maximum data rate: 8331 / 60490
8. Noise margin: 6.2 / 6.1
9. Line attenuation: 0.0 / 23.0
10. Signal attenuation: 0.0 / 20.9
I am getting download speed of 56.70 Mb/s but only upload speed of 7.69 Mb/s, even if the BT web site says I can get up to 19 Mb\s upload speed.
so will my UP load speed get better after the so called line stable time ?, however it as cut off a couple of times for about 30 secs. cheers kenny
Edited by subaru_swift_kls (Wed 07-May-14 11:19:41)