User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User trolleybus
(experienced) Mon 22-Apr-19 18:21:21
Print Post

End of Contract

[link to this post]

When you reach the end of contract for your telephone line, what happens to your pricing if you do absolutely nothing?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 22-Apr-19 20:14:30
Print Post

Re: End of Contract

[re: trolleybus] [link to this post]

If you do nothing it will revert to the standard pricing

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User trolleybus
(experienced) Mon 22-Apr-19 21:15:12
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
If you do nothing it will revert to the standard pricing

Do you know I find it incredible difficult to find out what that is! In other words a business line with no extras except for Critical Care. Can anyone please help me out with those two prices please. The service provider is BT. Thank you.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 22-Apr-19 21:30:33
Print Post

Is this page any use? I assume those figures are plus Vat.

You haven't mentioned anything to do with business broadband or call packages on it, so that the best I can find at the moment.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up. BQM
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
Standard User trolleybus
(experienced) Mon 22-Apr-19 21:51:29
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Is this page any use? I assume those figures are plus Vat.

You haven't mentioned anything to do with business broadband or call packages on it, so that the best I can find at the moment.

Thank you RobertoS for your respomse. Confusingly the chart talks about a 1 or 2 year contract pricing and, as you say, fails to mention if VAT is added on top. Could it be that you can't have a contract free bog standard exchange line from BT after the initial 12 or 24 month period? The line is used soley for the emergency call button which activates an auto dialler in a private lift and therefore has Critical Care on the line; something else I can't find the price for. The account rendered is paid by DD and historically has not been checked to see if the amount payable each quarter is correct. Task in hand is to check it now. No broadband or call package in place.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 22-Apr-19 23:22:41
Print Post

On phone lines unless there was a 'special offer' the standard price is usually the same as the in contract price.

Business pricing is usually shown as ex vat

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to