General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User longedge
(experienced) Tue 04-Aug-20 17:08:56
Print Post

Renewal time.

[link to this post]

I have to start looking at what's available. My contract ends on the 1st October so I was pleased to see a report saying that the same deals will in future be available to existing customers as those offered to new customers.

A bit nearer the time I'll be finding out whether it was pie in the sky or not. I'm still seeing "new customers only" in advertised deals.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
... known to some as George
plusnet FTTC - BQM
Standard User Michael_Chare
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 04-Aug-20 19:11:03
Print Post

Re: Renewal time.

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

Login to your Plusnet a/c as it is less than 2 months before your renewal date. You may find that they have made your an offer as they did to me.

Michael Chare
Standard User longedge
(experienced) Tue 04-Aug-20 23:04:05
Print Post

[re: Michael_Chare] [link to this post]

Yeah...my "special offer" is £27.99 a month that's on 'unlimited fibre' currently on the old 55/10 provision. If I was a new customer I could get unlimited fibre extra (if my line could support it) for less with a cashback thrown in.

I normally rely on a call to the customer options team around 4 weeks before so I'll see how that goes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
... known to some as George
plusnet FTTC - BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Michael_Chare
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 05-Aug-20 00:33:59
Print Post

[re: longedge] [link to this post]

I was offered £22.99 for a 40/10 service, which is the same as their price for new customers. Vodafone would have been a little cheaper as I have one of their mobile Sims. I previously was a Vodafone FTTC customer, my connection was fine but it is clear that not everyone is so fortunate.

Michael Chare
  Print Thread

Jump to