General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 09-Sep-20 14:01:06
Print Post

Re: What provider is @surfdsluk

[re: danielhyde] [link to this post]

I think you may be having trouble remembering further back than one post.
In reply to a post by danielhyde:
In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Read what you quoted! How did I quote what you said without having read it?

Also, Matt at uno has already enlightened me about it being a reference to a realm, for which I thanked him. You did not have the courtesy to do so before he needed to.

You wrongly complained that nobody read your post. Now you are blustering and being silly. I suggest we both just drop it. It doesn't help the thread, and the question has been comprehensively answered anyway.

Again you've proved you can't read as what you wrote that I said "You said it was "used by Daisy"." when the quoted text said "I did not know Daisy had renamed."
Ummm.
I know Daisy Telecoms use @surfdsl.
In reply to a post by RobertoS:
You said it was "used by Daisy". Lots of people use @gmail.com, but that doesn't make them the company called Alphabet.
Actually I said it was used by Daisy Telecom ....
Do please give it a rest, as I do find it difficult not to reply to repeated invalid accusations of falsehoods and not having read things.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, sites and mail hosting - Tsohost & Ionos.
Connections: OnePlus 8 Pro max 165Mbps down, 24Mbps up on Three, and B311 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
========================
To argue with mindless bigots is foolish.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to