General Discussion
  >> General Broadband Chatter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Retr0
(newbie) Fri 20-Nov-20 20:30:00
Print Post

What are BT doing?

[link to this post]

I've been checking roadworks on one.network for something else (Virgin Media to unblock the ducts which their finally doing on the 22nd) and I've seen 4 roadworks booked by BT in a slightly different part of this town and I want to understand what it means because a search on the forums and Google gives up nothing. 2 of those roadworks are for the 7th - 8th December and the other 2 are for the 11th - 20th January 2021. The first 2's descriptions are: TM required for engineers to safely access underground structure - off peak and the other 2's descriptions are: TM set up only. I don't think it is to do with a rollout though I've always wanted to know what the TM part means too. Thanks.

You know when something isn't known to work well but it actually works for you quite well? It's a common occurrence for me. Just need to reach for that fibre cable.
Standard User Zarjaz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-20 20:33:21
Print Post

Re: What are BT doing?

[re: Retr0] [link to this post]

TM = Traffic Management

Temporary lights usually

Standard User Retr0
(newbie) Sun 22-Nov-20 15:36:22
Print Post

Re: What are BT doing?

[re: Zarjaz] [link to this post]

Thanks for the definition, I have no idea why it's so hard to look for. I have no further questions.

You know when something isn't known to work well but it actually works for you quite well? It's a common occurrence for me. Just need to reach for that fibre cable.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to