General Discussion
  >> Mobile Broadband (3G, 4G etc)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User samthebam
(newbie) Thu 18-Apr-19 18:46:35
Print Post

Office 4g

[link to this post]

I am working in a small office with 3 staff and terrible adsl. There is no likelihood of fibre so I was wondering if a 4g router might be the way to go

Does anyone have any experience of good business data deals?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 18-Apr-19 20:14:07
Print Post

Re: Office 4g

[re: samthebam] [link to this post]

How about this business router including data SIM with unlimited addon at £22pm + Vat on a 24-month term?

I have the domestic equivalent and it's fine. If the router is the same re ethernet it only has one port. But you can get an unlimited SIM from them instead to put in a dongle into your own router's USB port if it can use that port for WAN, like my ASUS does.

I also have the true unlimited data/texts/minutes home SIM in my phone. See the business pricing ex Vat.

Obviously check the Three reception in your office and just outside first. (Outside as an external antenna I believe can significantly improve speed). I used a £1 Three 3-2-1 SIM from the papershop in my phone for that.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up. BQM
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.

Edited by RobertoS (Thu 18-Apr-19 20:16:26)

Standard User samthebam
(newbie) Wed 24-Apr-19 21:36:39
Print Post

Re: Office 4g

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Thanks I will give it a go

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to