User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 20-Aug-16 11:41:06
Print Post

Re: A Broadband Cease order is currently progressing on whic

[re: blfamily] [link to this post]

Are you or are you not intending to move to VM cable, as you strongly implied earlier? I did ask you but you haven't replied.

If you are, then the fault on your line is irrelevant as that line is not used for VM cable, as has been pointed out. There is no need to stay with Plusnet awaiting a fix. Unless an outstanding fault report prevents a migration or number port, which seems unlikely as AAISP specifically advertise being willing to accept lines with faults.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User Realalemadrid
(learned) Sat 20-Aug-16 15:09:57
Print Post

I hope you are aware that when you move to Virgin cable PlusNet will charge the £30 cessation fee as it is not a migration but a cease of your PlusNet service.
Standard User blfamily
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 20-Aug-16 16:49:38
Print Post

[re: Realalemadrid] [link to this post]

Thank you for that bit of info.

Steve

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 20-Aug-16 17:14:44
Print Post

Hmmmm frown.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 57825/13835kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User adslmax
(knowledge is power) Wed 24-Aug-16 22:52:57
Print Post

Impossible to do this because Plusnet would ask for your bank card detail for the cease order as there is no way that PN would go ahead with cease order (charged to BT Wholesale or BT Openreach for the cease cost) as PN will not taken from direct debit but only in a single payment from bank card. Then you would know 'HOLD ON, I don't want a cease order, I want to transfer to other isp because of your price rise!, NOT CEASE!'.
Standard User ChrisAO
(member) Thu 25-Aug-16 09:27:07
Print Post

[re: adslmax] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by adslmax:
Impossible to do this because Plusnet would ask for your bank card detail for the cease order .............
Where did you get that load of rhubarb from Max? IF there was any cease, as they already have a Plusnet account with the bank details it would be charged to that on the final bill, along with any refunds that may be due (any payment of rental in advance etc.)

ChrisAO
Plusnet customer since June 2003.
Standard User blfamily
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 25-Aug-16 16:45:00
Print Post

[re: ChrisAO] [link to this post]

If Only - Lol. Anyway it was sorted, my line fault was cleared after two visits and I'm shipping out.

Steve
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | [10] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to