User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 18-Jul-19 18:10:32
Print Post

Re: Billing Issues

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

Yes, I'd forgotten that. Unforgiveable for that to go on for months.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
Standard User sneekyhen
(learned) Fri 19-Jul-19 10:55:12
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

in 2017 Plusnet was fined £880,000 by Ofcom for Billing Failures , they said " Plusnet has also made clear to Ofcom the steps it has taken to prevent any future billing errors of this kind."...
well the steps it took have made the billing worse , for nearly a year now this present debacle has been going on with No end in sight .
How can any ISP allow customers free internet and phone for this long ? and how come they are unable to fix the problem ?
Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 21-Jul-19 13:29:36
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

Being overcharged because discounts not applied. that is my problem with them, ongoing since October 2018.

A couple of phone calls ago they said they were going to carry on charging me the, almost double, incorrect price until their system was fixed, whereupon they would refund me the overpayment. I declined their offer for me to lend them money for an indefinite period and they said they would charge me nothing until it was fixed, then I would pay the arrears. I agreed to this, but they just carried on charging me wrongly as before.

The internet service has been fine, but the billing department is utterly hopeless.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sun 21-Jul-19 14:00:41
Print Post

[re: cookie] [link to this post]

There's no accounting for it.

wink

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 21-Jul-19 14:49:07
Print Post

There can be no excuses for continuous overcharging. If Plusnet's billing mistakes put them at a financial disadvantages then fine, but putting the customer at a financial disadvantage is completely unacceptable.

If it were me I would be raising it with the CEO Office and requesting penalty-free migration, via the Ombudsman if necessary.

Oliver.
Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 25-Jul-19 15:30:26
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Ho Ho smile
Standard User cookie
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 12-Aug-19 15:03:23
Print Post

Another month of being overcharged. Another phone call to Plusnet.
Standard User DG101
(member) Thu 15-Aug-19 18:55:09
Print Post

I was overcharged when my negotiated discount was inexplicitly removed. One phone call was all it took to have the excess refunded to my bank within 4 working days.
Standard User sneekyhen
(learned) Fri 16-Aug-19 06:39:51
Print Post

[re: DG101] [link to this post]

Post back in 4 days ,, lets see if it actually appears . i cannot believe that this has been going on for a Year , and they are no nearer to a fix
Standard User sneekyhen
(learned) Fri 16-Aug-19 06:42:15
Print Post

[re: sneekyhen] [link to this post]

Just seen this post ,,https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Seems-Plusnet-don-t-do-refunds/m-p/1660205/highlight/true#M42884
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to