User comments on ISPs
  >> PlusNet plc

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User binary
(member) Thu 10-Oct-19 22:56:44
Print Post

Plusnet December 2019 price rises

[link to this post]

Price rises take effect from 3rd December 2019, as detailed here:
www.plus.net/home-broadband/2019-pricing-changes-existing

I know this is mentioned in another thread about Plusnet withdrawing from offering broadband without line rental, but I thought a more general thread was appropriate.

Not least because I'm helping a friend out, and I cannot work out what prices may change for them!

The blurb says this...
Our new broadband prices are reflected in the table below. The price you pay depends on the part of the country you're in, as certain areas can receive a faster connection than others. These areas are called Market A and Market B. You'll be able to tell which one you're in based on your current monthly price.

However looking at their bill, it doesn't seem to match up with any of the current prices shown!

They are on a Market B exchange, are now out of contract and - as shown on their bill - pay £18.99 for line rental plus £15.99 for Unlimited Fibre (so £34.98 total).

£15.99 doesn't appear anywhere on that list! They aren't on any retention deal. I can't work out what price rise they will be subject to.

(I've also just seen the many references on this forum to recent billing issues - if they've been caught up in that then they haven't noticed! I guess that might warrant further investigation.)
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 11-Oct-19 16:22:32
Print Post

Re: Plusnet December 2019 price rises

[re: binary] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by binary:
£15.99 doesn't appear anywhere on that list! They aren't on any retention deal. I can't work out what price rise they will be subject to.

Broadband prices for Plusnet customers taking Plusnet line rental stay the same. Since they are out of minimum term, the only change for them will be the £1 line rental increase and call prices or packages if applicable.

Oliver.
  Print Thread

Jump to