User comments on ISPs
  >> Sky Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User gary333
(committed) Mon 29-Jun-20 17:59:41
Print Post

Now TV 55/10 Profile

[link to this post]

Does anyone know if Now TV support the 55/10 profile as they do not quote their profiles anywhere?
Standard User j0hn83
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 29-Jun-20 18:37:39
Print Post

Re: Now TV 55/10 Profile

[re: gary333] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by gary333:
Does anyone know if Now TV support the 55/10 profile as they do not quote their profiles anywhere?

Yes.

They do the same as Sky and throw you on the package that they think best suits your estimates.

This leaves some syncing at the full 40/10 Sky put them on when if profiled correctly they could sync at 50/14.

It seems to be impossible to get Sky to move a line to a higher tier when syncing at the max rate.
Standard User gary333
(committed) Mon 29-Jun-20 19:05:52
Print Post

[re: j0hn83] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by j0hn83:
In reply to a post by gary333:

Yes.

They do the same as Sky and throw you on the package that they think best suits your estimates.

This leaves some syncing at the full 40/10 Sky put them on when if profiled correctly they could sync at 50/14.

It seems to be impossible to get Sky to move a line to a higher tier when syncing at the max rate.

Ah, so they only do this upon first connection. I can’t get them to understand my question. They seem to think I want moving to the more expensive package.

I’m syncing at the full 40mb, but only around 8mb upload so nothing extra to gain there. I would have liked to see if the 55 allowed anything more but sounds like I’d be knocking on wood?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 29-Jun-20 21:22:47
Print Post

[re: gary333] [link to this post]

More expensive wholesale package for them.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to