User comments on ISPs
  >> Virgin Media (Cable)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pxr5
(regular) Fri 13-Nov-20 15:36:35
Print Post

Expansion

[link to this post]

Hi all. Is there any way of finding out where VM are expanding to. Whilst driving home the other week I noticed some roadworks on the main road running parallel to our estate. My wife spotted the Virgin Media signs, but they have now since wrapped up and gone. I left a query on the VM website, but have had nothing back.

Thanks.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 13-Nov-20 19:05:32
Print Post

Re: Expansion

[re: pxr5] [link to this post]

They tend to only retrospectively announce, i.e. once bit and ready to sell service.

One or two areas do get advance notice if there is a PR angle to be had from doing so.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User pxr5
(regular) Sat 14-Nov-20 16:08:51
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
They tend to only retrospectively announce, i.e. once bit and ready to sell service.

One or two areas do get advance notice if there is a PR angle to be had from doing so.

OK, thank you, I'll keep an eye on things.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User R0NSKI
(knowledge is power) Wed 18-Nov-20 13:30:11
Print Post

[re: pxr5] [link to this post]

If your area is covered by https://one.network/ you can look on there, free to sign up if you want to look further ahead than two weeks. If it's not on there then your area council should have something similar.

Print Thread

Jump to