Technical Discussion
  >> Windows Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User rogerfp
(member) Wed 16-Dec-15 20:35:46
Print Post

Re: Using winfiws 10

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

How many years did you work developing operating systems?
Thought so. Another amateur.
Standard User rogerfp
(member) Wed 16-Dec-15 20:37:19
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

The usual petty and childish comments that we have come to expect from you. Time to grow up.

Edited by rogerfp (Wed 16-Dec-15 20:40:12)

Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Wed 16-Dec-15 20:39:14
Print Post

[re: rogerfp] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by rogerfp:
How many years did you work developing operating systems?
When do you start exactly? You have a lot to learn.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User rogerfp
(member) Wed 16-Dec-15 20:46:25
Print Post

Wow, how ignorant can you get?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 16-Dec-15 20:57:03
Print Post

Still resorting to personal insults? Is that all you can really offer?

Why you seem to think OS development experience is at all relevant to knowing what a beta release is a mystery. It's still a form of software. A very niche one in fact.

I have stated my (business) software development experience. Which oddly enough covered a lot of low-level interaction with many operating systems.

You go on about businesses still using XP. Quite! It's only since Microsoft came out with the increasingly non-reliable and/or non-user-friendly follow-ups that business stopped adopting new Windows versions within 12 months of release.

The management and the IT guys in these companies are very hard-headed. They aren't playing computer games. I varied between being one of them and supplying them.

Businesses depend on things working. I produced in various capacities business applications that worked from day one, with minor fixes when necessary, and ongoing major enhancements as the business needs changed. Which they can do very dramatically and suddenly. A world I don't think you are aware of, but the world that says "we want XP".

That isn't the state of Win 10 OS.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59997/15142kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Wed 16-Dec-15 21:02:30
Print Post

In reply to a post by rogerfp:
Wow, how ignorant can you get?
Well, you start off like you are now, then eventually you'll get better. It's called experience.
Standard User TinyMongomery
(experienced) Wed 16-Dec-15 21:26:53
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Win 10 has had far more problems publicised than any version since Win 3.1 - the first that worked properly.
Unfortunately, you just repeat your sweeping statement again with not a shred of corroboration. It is, as far as I know, simply untrue.
Standard User rogerfp
(member) Wed 16-Dec-15 21:27:02
Print Post

Shame you didn't
Standard User TinyMongomery
(experienced) Wed 16-Dec-15 21:30:32
Print Post

Have you ever rolled out Windows is a large enterprise? Do you really suppose that a new OS is ever rolled out in such a situation within months of its release?
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Wed 16-Dec-15 21:33:41
Print Post

Being better than you is not much of a challenge.

Looks back over your posts, can you confirm you are referring to the Insider program?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to