User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User AndyPandy
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 01-Jul-19 11:27:00
Print Post

Has Zen's customer service suddenly hit rock bottom?

[link to this post]

I called sales to try and reduce what I'm paying every month (I have an inclusive calls package that I no longer need). Answered straight away and transferred to the "retentions team".

I'm currently on hold, and have been for 22 minutes. If this is how Zen try and retain customers, they might be seeing the back of my business in short order!

ZeN Unlimited Fibre 2
Fritz!Box 3390
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Mon 01-Jul-19 16:46:09
Print Post

Re: Has Zen's customer service suddenly hit rock bottom?

[re: AndyPandy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by AndyPandy:
I called sales to try and reduce what I'm paying every month (I have an inclusive calls package that I no longer need). Answered straight away and transferred to the "retentions team".

I'm currently on hold, and have been for 22 minutes. If this is how Zen try and retain customers, they might be seeing the back of my business in short order!

Better than my experience of calling Plusnet just now with a phone system that is hilariously broken and loops around itself, followed by being cut off once I suggested the pricing wasn't great.
Standard User flilot
(newbie) Mon 01-Jul-19 18:21:59
Print Post

I wouldn't say being on hold for quite a while is indicative of CS suddenly hitting rock bottom.

I know Zen have posted a few service status updates today indicating service problems in some areas, so it's probably just more indicative of their CS being busy with a lot of other calls.

Carl

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ToneDeaf
(member) Wed 21-Aug-19 21:39:51
Print Post

I am a 12 year customer and my recent experience of Zen sales has got me wondering if things have really slipped as they have grown along with a new office in Leeds.

I called 1 week before my Big Deal ended and was told that they could not deal with my renewal and I had to call back on exactly the same day as my deal expired!!! So their billing systems cannot cope with a request, 1 week in advance???!!!

I called back on exactly the day my deal expired and was told that due to new offers for existing customers, the evening sales team had not been fully briefed and therefore could not make me (an existing customer) aware of the full product range. Could I call back the following day.

I called back 2 days later at 6pm and was told that existing customers should call before 5pm. Where does it say this on the new website?? "Sales for home / 01706 902573 / 09:00 - 20:00 Mon-Fri".
However the representative looked into my enquiry and told me that there was no special offer for me renewing as my line could only cope with 30MBps (i.e. the Superfast Fibre 1 product).

It was only the effciency of this latest rep plus the offer of a free Fritzbox 7530 that stopped me walking away after this ridiculous experience over 3 phone calls.

Come on Zen - pull yourself together before you totally fall apart!!

Zen Unlimited Fibre 1 - 30/6
Standard User clmfsh
(experienced) Fri 30-Aug-19 13:46:14
Print Post

I think you picked a busy time, I've just regraded and re-contracted to get the lower rate and the whole process took less than 7 minutes from dialling Sales to putting the phone down after one internal transfer.
  Print Thread

Jump to