User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrvanx
(committed) Tue 12-Jan-21 18:04:01
Print Post

Re: Zen FTTP would you recommend

[re: nazzer] [link to this post]

Would definitely recommend.

We were on a fixed wireless service here for a few years (not spot) but we recently got FTTP and we went with Zen due to work of mouth reviews aswell as on here, very pleased.

We went with the 100M option in october and its been rock solid since. We also upgraded to a Deco Mesh wireless router and havent had any issues, we have the zen supplied router as a backup incase but they are totally fine with you using your own hardware (aslong as it can cope with the speeds).

As others have said there are probably faster/cheaper providers but for the quality of the customer service etc... I highly recommend Zen.

Zen Full Fibre 100
Standard User woooshuk
(committed) Tue 12-Jan-21 21:24:53
Print Post

[re: nazzer] [link to this post]

100% My FTTP 900 with Zen went live today and although I have not had much time with it, I am seeing full speeds so far. Also, Openreach had some issues getting this installed and Zen were easy to contact, helpful and called me back with updates.
Well worth the extra £.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 12-Jan-21 21:56:38
Print Post

[re: woooshuk] [link to this post]

tongue smile wink
How do you know no other (cheaper) provider wouldn't have got it sorted just as easily?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, sites and mail hosting - Tsohost & Ionos.
Connections: OnePlus 8 Pro max 165Mbps down, 24Mbps up on Three, and B311 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
========================
Experience shows us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to