User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User criostoir
(newbie) Mon 14-Sep-20 12:47:21
Print Post

BT Reward Card

[link to this post]

I had my BT Fibre Broadband installed on Friday September 11.
I'm enjoying it very much.
When I go to claim my reward card it does not show up that I'm eligible yet. Am I being to quick to see it there?
Anyone who has claimed the reward card, I would welcome feedback
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 14-Sep-20 14:05:39
Print Post

Re: BT Reward Card

[re: criostoir] [link to this post]

Four years since I claimed one, but think it was a few days later before I tried to claim. So give it another working day or two and then chase them

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User sparky_paul
(experienced) Wed 16-Sep-20 21:25:31
Print Post

[re: criostoir] [link to this post]

After activation, you have to wait for the 14 day cooling off period to elapse before you can claim, so the reward card should be available for you to claim on 25 September. They don't make this at all clear.

However, judging by the number of complaints in the Billing section of the BT community forum, it often fails to appear.

If it doesn't become available to claim, quickest resolution is to joint the BT Community forum and put a post in the Billing section. The mods there will PM you for the details and organise the card to be sent out, they sorted mine out without any fuss, and I had the card in my hand in about a week.

There is also a guide to claiming the reward card pinned to the top in the same forum section.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-...

Hope this helps.

>>> BTFibre 2 FTTC

Edited by sparky_paul (Wed 16-Sep-20 21:26:44)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User criostoir
(newbie) Thu 17-Sep-20 07:34:53
Print Post

[re: sparky_paul] [link to this post]

Thank you very much
  Print Thread

Jump to